The 2020 3rd International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Informatics (SAIN) is an international symposium which covers Intelligent Informatics scope that includes four (4) majors areas, 1) Machine Learning and Soft Computing, 2) Data Mining & Big Data Analytics, 3) Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, and 4) Automated reasoning. SAIN 2020 will be held on April 9-13, 2020 in Nanjing, China. This conference hosted by Universitas Ahmad Dahlan; International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics; Association for Scientific Computing Electronics and Engineering (ASCEE); Embassy of Republic of Indonesia Beijing; PCIM Tiongkok; PPI Tiongkok and is jointly organized with Universitas Negeri Malang, Universitas Mulawarman, Universitas Muslim Indonesia, STIAMI Jakarta, and Universitas Hasanuddin.
- The 2018 International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Informatics (SAIN 2018), Yogyakarta – Indonesia, August 29-30, 2018, http://sain.ijain.org/2018/, Published in IEEE Xplore (indexed by SCOPUS, EI Compendex, Web of Science/Clarivate Analytics, etc) – https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome/8671676/proceeding
- The 2019 2nd International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Informatics (SAIN), Fukuoka – Japan, September 2-4, 2019 – http://sain.ijain.org/2019/, Published in SCOPUS Elsevier indexed journal.
SAIN’20 invites original articles within the whole spectrum of intelligent informatics, which includes, but is not limited to :
- Machine Learning & Soft Computing: Artificial Immune Systems, Ant Colony; Bioinformatics, Biologically Inspired Intelligence; Chaos Theory and intelligent control systems; Computational Paradigms and complexity; Deep learning; Evolutionary Computing; Fault detection, fault analysis and diagnostics; Fuzzy Computing; Hybrid Methods & Computing; Immunological Computing; Memetic computing; Morphic Computing; Neuro Computing; Particle Swarm; Probabilistic Computing; Rough Sets and granular computing; Soft computing in P2P, Grid, Cloud and Internet Computing Technologies; Support Vector Machines; Wavelet.
- Data Mining & Big Data Analytics: Business analytics; Big data infrastructure and visualization; Cloud computing; Data characteristics and complexities; Data and knowledge creation, discovery, processing, modelling, mapping, search, interoperability, exchange, integration, and visualization; Data mining; Intelligent databases, indexing, and query processing; social analytics, and text analytics; Information retrieval and extraction; Ontologies and the Semantic Web; Privacy and security in Big Data; Large-scale optimization; Scalable computing and high-performance computing for big data; Statistical and mathematical techniques; Ubiquitous, grid and high performance computing; Web and mobile Intelligence.
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition: Audio/Image/Video/ Multimedia analysis and processing; Computer Vision; Cognitive Robotics; Intelligent interfaces; Interaction; Signal Processing; Speech processing; Recognition; User Centered approaches.
- Automated reasoning: Agent & Multi-agent systems; Automated reasoning and inference; Bayesian Networks and Probabilistic Reasoning; Case-based reasoning; Commonsense reasoning; Cognitive aspects of Artificial Intelligent Planning and theories of action; Reasoning under uncertainty or imprecision; Natural language processing; Knowledge representation & Expert System.
All accepted and presented papers will be published in the one of the following journals:
- International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics (SCOPUS Indexed).
- International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) (Q2, Scopus Indexed Journal)
- Riyanarto Sarno (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Indonesia)
- Andri Pranolo (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Rafal Drezewski (AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland)
- Shi-Jinn Horng (National Taiwan University Sains & Technology (NTUST), Taiwan)
- Huynh Thi Thanh Binh (Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST)), Vietnam)
- Adhi Prahara (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Ahmad Azhari (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Aji Prasetya Wibawa (Universitas Negeri Malang, Indoensia)
- Haviluddin (Universitas Mulawarman, Indonesia)
Full paper submission deadline: January 30, 2020
Full paper acceptance notification: Two weeks to One Month after submission or before January 15, 2020
Camera ready-paper deadline: February 30, 2020
Final Registration deadline : February 30, 2020
Conference Due : April 9-13, 2020
Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 11 pages and no more than 15 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper format is as follows:
- Paragraph : Single column, single spacing.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12pt.
- References : Any styles are allowed but must be formatted using any reference management tool e.g. Mendeley, Endnote, Zotero
- The format for first submission is generic (for peer review only). Upon acceptance, authors will be notified on the final formatting according to the journal’s requirement
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum three reviewers.
- All review processes are single blind peer-reviews
- Full paper must be submitted through EDAS System or URL http://edas.info/N26704
- Please contact email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org with the questions.
|Presenter||Due: will be notified when accepted
USD 1,150 (Hotel share room 2 person)
USD 1,300 (Hotel 1 room 1 person)
|Due: will be notified when accepted
USD 1,350 (Hotel share room 2 person)
USD 1,500 (Hotel 1 room 1 person)
|Participants Non-Presenter||Due: 1 January 2020
USD 850 (Hotel share room 2 person)
USD 1,050 (Hotel 1 room 1 person)
|Due: 15 February 2020
USD 1,050 (Hotel share room 2 person)
USD 1,250 (Hotel 1 room 1 person)
- Registartion fee included:
- Hotel accomodation
- Arrival at Lukou Airport Nanjing: Nanjing at 5 star Hotel (Check in 9 April 2020, Check out 13 April 2020), or
- Arrival at Shangai Pudong International Airport: (Shanghai – Check in 9 April 2020, Check out 10 April 2020) and Nanjing – at 5 star Hotel (Check in 10 April 2020, Check out 13 April 2020)
- Local Transportation include
- from Shanghai Pudong International Airport – The venue – Shanghai Pudong International Airport or
- from Lukou Nanjing Airport – The venue – Lukou Nanjing Airport,
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (Lunch start at 9 April to 13 April 2020, Dinner till 12 April 2020) and cofee break at the day of conference,
- Visit Local Attraction or City Tour in Shanghai and Nanjing,
- Journal Publication Fee,
- Seminar Kits,
- T-Shirt event,
- Access to all sessions in SAIN’20 including: Plenary Sessions, Conference Track Presentations, Conference Dinner: Awards and Information Exchange.
- Hotel accomodation
- The Payment is non-refundable.
- Payment must be made in Full Amount (PayPal, EDAS, or Bank Transfer should add 6% transfer fee ).
- Additional papers are allowed with 60% charge of the registration fee under the same 1st author and Presenter.
GOLDEN EAGLE SUMMIT HOTEL – NANJING – CHINA
No. 1688, Shuanglong Avenue, Nanjing P.R. China
Telp.: +86 25-8567 8888
Fax.: +86 25-8567 8988
Mobile: +86 13057662565