The 2018 International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Informatics (SAIN 2018) is an international symposium which covers Intelligent Informatics scope that includes four (4) majors areas, 1) Machine Learning and Soft Computing, 2) Data Mining & Big Data Analytics, 3) Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, and 4) Automated reasoning. SAIN 2018 will be held on August 29-30, 2018 in Educational city of Yogyakarta, Indonesia. This conference hosted by Universitas Ahmad Dahlan and organized by the International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics. The Letter of Agreement (LoA) of technical co-sponsorship for SAIN 2018 has been signed and approved by IEEE Indonesia Section, and registered as an IEEE conference with conference record number 44120.
SAIN 2018 invites original articles within the whole spectrum of intelligent informatics, which includes, but is not limited to :
- Machine Learning & Soft Computing: Artificial Immune Systems, Ant Colony; Bioinformatics, Biologically Inspired Intelligence; Chaos Theory and intelligent control systems; Computational Paradigms and complexity; Deep learning; Evolutionary Computing; Fault detection, fault analysis and diagnostics; Fuzzy Computing; Hybrid Methods & Computing; Immunological Computing; Memetic computing; Morphic Computing; Neuro Computing; Particle Swarm; Probabilistic Computing; Rough Sets and granular computing; Soft computing in P2P, Grid, Cloud and Internet Computing Technologies; Support Vector Machines; Wavelet.
- Data Mining & Big Data Analytics: Business analytics; Big data infrastructure and visualization; Cloud computing; Data characteristics and complexities; Data and knowledge creation, discovery, processing, modelling, mapping, search, interoperability, exchange, integration, and visualization; Data mining; Intelligent databases, indexing, and query processing; social analytics, and text analytics; Information retrieval and extraction; Ontologies and the Semantic Web; Privacy and security in Big Data; Large-scale optimization; Scalable computing and high-performance computing for big data; Statistical and mathematical techniques; Ubiquitous, grid and high performance computing; Web and mobile Intelligence.
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition: Audio/Image/Video/ Multimedia analysis and processing; Computer Vision; Cognitive Robotics; Intelligent interfaces; Interaction; Signal Processing; Speech processing; Recognition; User Centered approaches.
- Automated reasoning: Agent & Multi-agent systems; Automated reasoning and inference; Bayesian Networks and Probabilistic Reasoning; Case-based reasoning; Commonsense reasoning; Cognitive aspects of Artificial Intelligent Planning and theories of action; Reasoning under uncertainty or imprecision; Natural language processing; Knowledge representation & Expert System.
All accepted and presented papers will be forwarding for consideration to be published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library (Normally will be indexed in SCOPUS database), and non-presented papers will be pulled from submission to IEEE Xplore. Several media types will be produced for Proceeding by the following ISBN and catalog numbers:
|Media Type||IEEE Catalog Number||ISBN|
The selected authors will be invited to publish their future works or extended papers to the International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics (Accreditated with “A” grade (the highest grade) by the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education (RistekDikti) of The Republic of Indonesia).
- Siti Mariyam Shamsuddin (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Riyanarto Sarno (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Indonesia)
- Andri Pranolo (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Rafal Drezewski (AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland)
- Shi-Jinn Horng (National Taiwan University Sains & Technology (NTUST), Taiwan)
- Huynh Thi Thanh Binh (Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST)), Viet Nam)
- Adhi Prahara (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Ahmad Azhari (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Aji Prasetya Wibawa (Universitas Negeri Malang, Indoensia)
- Haviluddin (Universitas Mulawarman, Indonesia)
Full paper submission deadline : April 15, 2018
Full paper acceptance notification : May 15, 2018
Camera ready- paper deadline : May 30, 2018
Registration deadline : July 15, 2018
Conference Due : August 29-30, 2018
Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper must conform to the standard of IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings. Download Template A4 DOC or LaTeX format here.
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum three reviewers.
- Non-presented papers will be pulled from submission to IEEE Xplore.
- All review processes are single blind peer-reviews
- Full paper must be submitted through SAIN Submission System
- Please contact email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org with the questions.
(June 30, 2018)
(July 15, 2017)
|Presenter IEEE Member||250||300|
|Presenter Student IEEE Member||200||250|
|Presenter IEEE Member||2,300,000||2,700,000|
|Presenter Student IEEE Member||1,800,000||2,300,000|
- Registartion fee included :
- Seminar Kits
- Access to all sessions in SAIN 2018 including: Plenary Sessions, Conference Track Presentations, Conference Dinner: Awards and Information Exchange
- Coffee Breaks, lunches, Dinner, and Conference proceeding (CD/USB).
- Registration fee does not include accommodation
- The Payment is non-refundable
- Payment must be made in full amount
- Additional papers are allowed with 60% charge of the registration fee under the same 1st author
- IEEE Student Member must input their Student ID and IEEE Member ID, and must be the 1st author on the paper
- IEEE Professional Member participants should input their Member ID
EASTPARC Hotel Yogyakarta
Jl. Laksda Adisucipto Km 6.5 Seturan Yogyakarta Indonesia 55281