Due to concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19), and in accordance with health guidance from the WHO, and other health authorities, travel restrictions and general uncertainty, SAIN 2020 Conference will be rescheduled.
We are reviewing options for postponing and rescheduling at Yogyakarta-Indonesia on November 25 – 26, 2020 and will be held by ONLINE PRESENTATION.
All presenters will be re-invited for their same sessions. Registration payments received for the April conference will be applied to the rescheduled conference. Individuals should contact their travel providers and hotel to cancel or change their reservations.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
SAIN 2020 Committee
The 2020 3rd International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Informatics (SAIN) is an international symposium which covers Intelligent Informatics scope that includes four (4) majors areas, 1) Machine Learning and Soft Computing, 2) Data Mining & Big Data Analytics, 3) Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, and 4) Automated reasoning. SAIN 2020 will be held Virtually on November 25-26, 2020, and hosted in Nanjing-China and Yogyakarta-Indonesia. This conference hosted by Universitas Pembangunan Nasional Veteran Yogyakarta, Universitas Muslim Indonesia, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan; International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics; Association for Scientific Computing Electronics and Engineering (ASCEE); Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia Beijing; PCIM Tiongkok; PPI Tiongkok and is jointly organized with Universitas Negeri Malang, Universitas Mulawarman, Universitas Muslim Indonesia, STIAMI Jakarta, and Universitas Hasanuddin.
- The 2018 International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Informatics (SAIN 2018), Yogyakarta – Indonesia, August 29-30, 2018, http://sain.ijain.org/2018/, Published in IEEE Xplore (indexed by SCOPUS, EI Compendex, Web of Science/Clarivate Analytics, etc) – https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome/8671676/proceeding
- The 2019 2nd International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Informatics (SAIN), Fukuoka – Japan, September 2-4, 2019 – http://sain.ijain.org/2019/, Published in SCOPUS Elsevier indexed journal.
SAIN’20 invites original articles within the whole spectrum of intelligent informatics, which includes, but is not limited to :
- Machine Learning & Soft Computing: Artificial Immune Systems, Ant Colony; Bioinformatics, Biologically Inspired Intelligence; Chaos Theory and intelligent control systems; Computational Paradigms and complexity; Deep learning; Evolutionary Computing; Fault detection, fault analysis, and diagnostics; Fuzzy Computing; Hybrid Methods & Computing; Immunological Computing; Memetic computing; Morphic Computing; Neuro Computing; Particle Swarm; Probabilistic Computing; Rough Sets and granular computing; Soft computing in P2P, Grid, Cloud and Internet Computing Technologies; Support Vector Machines; Wavelet.
- Data Mining & Big Data Analytics: Business Analytics; Big data infrastructure and visualization; Cloud computing; Data characteristics and complexities; Data and knowledge creation, discovery, processing, modeling, mapping, search, interoperability, exchange, integration, and visualization; Data mining; Intelligent databases, indexing, and query processing; social analytics, and text analytics; Information retrieval and extraction; Ontologies and the Semantic Web; Privacy and security in Big Data; Large-scale optimization; Scalable computing and high-performance computing for big data; Statistical and mathematical techniques; Ubiquitous, grid and high-performance computing; Web and mobile Intelligence.
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition: Audio/Image/Video/ Multimedia analysis and processing; Computer Vision; Cognitive Robotics; Intelligent interfaces; Interaction; Signal Processing; Speech processing; Recognition; User-Centered approaches.
- Automated reasoning: Agent & Multi-agent systems; Automated reasoning and inference; Bayesian Networks and Probabilistic Reasoning; Case-based reasoning; Commonsense reasoning; Cognitive aspects of Artificial Intelligent Planning and theories of action; Reasoning under uncertainty or imprecision; Natural language processing; Knowledge representation & Expert System.
All accepted and presented papers will be published in one of the following journals:
- International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics (Q4, SCOPUS Indexed).
- International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) (Q2, Scopus Indexed Journal)
- Other Scopus/Web of Science/EI Indexed Journals.
- Riyanarto Sarno (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Indonesia)
- Andri Pranolo (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Rafal Drezewski (AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland)
- Shi-Jinn Horng (National Taiwan University Sains & Technology (NTUST), Taiwan)
- Huynh Thi Thanh Binh (Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST)), Vietnam)
- Adhi Prahara (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Ahmad Azhari (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Aji Prasetya Wibawa (Universitas Negeri Malang, Indoensia)
- Haviluddin (Universitas Mulawarman, Indonesia)
Full paper submission deadline:
October 20, 2020 October 31, 2020
Full paper acceptance notification: One to two weeks or before November 10, 2020
Final Registration Deadline: November 20, 2020
Conference Due: November 25-26, 2020
Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 11 pages and no more than 15 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper format is as follows:
- Paragraph: Single column, single spacing.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12pt.
- References: Any styles are allowed but must be formatted using any reference management tool e.g. Mendeley, Endnote, Zotero
- The format for the first submission is generic (for peer review only). Upon acceptance, authors will be notified on the final formatting according to the journal’s requirement
- All review processes are blind peer-review by a minimum of three reviewers.
- All review processes are single-blind peer-reviews
- Full paper must be submitted through EDAS System or URL http://edas.info/N26704
- Please contact email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org with the questions.
|Presenter||Due: will be notified when accepted
|Due: will be notified when accepted
|Participants Non-Presenter||Due: November 10, 2020
|Due: November 15, 2020
- The free Registration fee for active Editors and 50% discount for active Reviewers of International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics, who has a paper as the first author (one paper for each editor and reviewer, The evaluation result will be informed when the paper accepted).
- Registration fee included:
- Journal Publication Fee,
- Access to all sessions in SAIN’20 including Plenary Sessions, Conference Track Presentations.
- The Payment is non-refundable.
- Payment must be made in Full Amount (PayPal, EDAS, or Bank Transfer should add a 6% transfer fee ).
- Additional papers are allowed with 85% charge of the registration fee under the same 1st author and Presenter.
NANJING – CHINA
ASCEE China Section
UPN VETERAN YOGYAKARTA
UNIVERSITAS MUSLIM INDONESIA
UNIVERSTIAS AHMAD DAHLAN