The 2019 2nd International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Informatics (SAIN) is an international symposium which covers Intelligent Informatics scope that includes four (4) majors areas, 1) Machine Learning and Soft Computing, 2) Data Mining & Big Data Analytics, 3) Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, and 4) Automated reasoning. SAIN 2019 will be held on September 2-4, 2019 in Fukuoka, Japan. This conference hosted by International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics and ASCEE Japan Section, and is jointly organized with Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Universitas Muslim Indonesia, Universitas Negeri Malang, Universitas Mulawarman, and Universitas Hasanuddin.
SAIN’19 invites original articles within the whole spectrum of intelligent informatics, which includes, but is not limited to :
- Machine Learning & Soft Computing: Artificial Immune Systems, Ant Colony; Bioinformatics, Biologically Inspired Intelligence; Chaos Theory and intelligent control systems; Computational Paradigms and complexity; Deep learning; Evolutionary Computing; Fault detection, fault analysis and diagnostics; Fuzzy Computing; Hybrid Methods & Computing; Immunological Computing; Memetic computing; Morphic Computing; Neuro Computing; Particle Swarm; Probabilistic Computing; Rough Sets and granular computing; Soft computing in P2P, Grid, Cloud and Internet Computing Technologies; Support Vector Machines; Wavelet.
- Data Mining & Big Data Analytics: Business analytics; Big data infrastructure and visualization; Cloud computing; Data characteristics and complexities; Data and knowledge creation, discovery, processing, modelling, mapping, search, interoperability, exchange, integration, and visualization; Data mining; Intelligent databases, indexing, and query processing; social analytics, and text analytics; Information retrieval and extraction; Ontologies and the Semantic Web; Privacy and security in Big Data; Large-scale optimization; Scalable computing and high-performance computing for big data; Statistical and mathematical techniques; Ubiquitous, grid and high performance computing; Web and mobile Intelligence.
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition: Audio/Image/Video/ Multimedia analysis and processing; Computer Vision; Cognitive Robotics; Intelligent interfaces; Interaction; Signal Processing; Speech processing; Recognition; User Centered approaches.
- Automated reasoning: Agent & Multi-agent systems; Automated reasoning and inference; Bayesian Networks and Probabilistic Reasoning; Case-based reasoning; Commonsense reasoning; Cognitive aspects of Artificial Intelligent Planning and theories of action; Reasoning under uncertainty or imprecision; Natural language processing; Knowledge representation & Expert System.
All accepted and presented papers will be published in the one of the following journals:
- International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics (SCOPUS Indexed).
- International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) (Q2, Scopus Indexed Journal)
- Riyanarto Sarno (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Indonesia)
- Andri Pranolo (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Rafal Drezewski (AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland)
- Shi-Jinn Horng (National Taiwan University Sains & Technology (NTUST), Taiwan)
- Huynh Thi Thanh Binh (Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST)), Vietnam)
- Adhi Prahara (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Ahmad Azhari (Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia)
- Aji Prasetya Wibawa (Universitas Negeri Malang, Indoensia)
- Haviluddin (Universitas Mulawarman, Indonesia)
Full paper submission deadline: July 20, 2019
Full paper acceptance notification: August 4, 2019
Full paper submission deadline: July 1, 2019
Full paper acceptance notification:
Before July 20, 2019 July 27, 2019
Camera ready-paper deadline: August 10, 2019
Final Registration deadline : August 10, 2019
Conference Due : September 2-4, 2019
Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 11 pages and no more than 15 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper format is as follows:
- Paragraph : Single column, single spacing.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12pt.
- References : Any styles are allowed but must be formatted using any reference management tool e.g. Mendeley, Endnote, Zotero
- The format for first submission is generic (for peer review only). Upon acceptance, authors will be notified on the final formatting according to the journal’s requirement
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum three reviewers.
- All review processes are single blind peer-reviews
- Full paper must be submitted through EDAS System or URL http://edas.info/N26041
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com with the questions.
(will be notified when accepted)
(August 15, 2019)
|Presenter||USD 350||USD 400|
|Presenter Student||USD 300||USD 350|
|Participants Non-Presenter||USD 200||USD 200|
- Registartion fee included :
- Seminar Kits
- Access to all sessions in SAIN’19 including: Plenary Sessions, Conference Track Presentations, Conference Dinner: Awards and Information Exchange
- Coffee Breaks, lunches, Dinner, and Conference proceeding (CD/USB).
- Registration fee does not include accommodation
- The Payment is non-refundable
- Additional fees for journal publication might be applied
- Payment must be made in full amount
- Additional papers are allowed with 60% charge of the registration fee under the same 1st author
Center of Iizuka Research and Development
680-41 Kawazu, Iizuka, Fukuoka 820-0067, Japan
Tel: +81 948-21-1150